Is your Zimbra deployment running in an optimal and secure state?
In this Tuning service, a Zimbra Certified Professional will help you collect statistics, user profiles and usage data, as well
as review your current configuration. We will review your architecture, mail flow, configuration and system/storage layout to ensure that your organization has the right balance for the optimal Zimbra implementation. You will receive a report and workshop with recommendations and necessary changes to make sure your Zimbra system is configured and running optimally for your needs.
The Tuning service may include, but is not limited to:
- Log files and diagnostic tool output
- Administrative access review
- Peak Usage (time-lines)
- Active and Concurrent user ratios
- Protocol use by percent: IMAP/ActiveSync/SOAP etc.
- Database sizes by MBS
- Mailbox sizes
- Message and attachment sizes
- ZCS component network port configuration
- OS version and patch verification
- Calendar activity
- Existing system and storage architecture details
Do you have the latest features, capabilities and security enhancements for your Zimbra deployment?
This quick Upgrade Service from Zimbra Collaboration 8.7 or older to the latest version of Zimbra (8.8 or 9) is delivered by our experienced Zimbra Professionals. Get expert advice and step-by-step assistance for a complete upgrade.
This service is designed to:
- Review and assess your current environment and provide a specific upgrade strategy and plan for your deployment to minimize the impact on your users
- Educate you about any new Zimbra features that you may want to activate as part of the upgrade
- Upgrade your Zimbra software
- Validate and verify that the upgraded environment is configured and working properly and that all current Zimbra security patches are applied to protect your data
- Provide a final debrief with recommendations on maintaining and supporting your updated Zimbra environment
Ensure optimal performance and plan for future capacity
Zimbra Certified Professionals will provide a comprehensive performance and capacity plan and validation for your Zimbra Collaboration implementation.
- Full discovery and exploration of the current or targeted usage profile
- Gather existing mail server metrics information
- Produce a targeted usage and load profile
- Determine the list of performance metrics to be measured and analyzed under target loads such as hardware and network utilization, SOAP requests and messaging throughput
- Performance and load testing based on your goals